666 Pure Tasmanian Vodka starts its life as locally grown Tasmanian Barley. It’s harvested, ground, then fermented in Tasmania. We handle our fermented barley gently, with slow pot distillation using copper pot stills. 666 Pure Tasmanian Vodka is a taste of Tasmania, so we handle all the stages of production slowly and carefully, ensuring that all the flavours of the beautiful natural environment stay in the bottle.
After pot distillation we mellow the spirit with charcoal. The activated charcoal filtration, with the finest grade charcoal, removes impurities and is done very, very slowly, to allow the spirit to rest and mellow.
The final stage of production is the blending of the pure vodka with the world’s purest rain water, Cape Grim Water.
The result is our velvety smooth, yet distinctly clean tasting vodka.
- Dark chocolate, rich rye bread.
- Cracked pepper and lemon.
- Finish with a hint of vanilla, hazelnut, and soft cigar box.
- Sweet dark chocolate, and rich rye bread crusts.
- Black pepper heat, softening to cooked sweet chillis.
- Hints of coffee, vanilla, cashew nuts, all rolled in dark rye bread.
- Long, long, long finish, sweet black chocolate and pepper.